Why Buy Your Next Home with Adriana Loschner and The A Real Estate Team?
Why should you trust us to find their dream home and negotiate the best price? “Because Experience and Knowledge Matter”
Adriana, Edgar and Parisa bring over 58 years of experience, an unparalleled knowledge of the Tucson real estate market, the negotiating skills to assure we find you, your dream home at the best price possible and insure a smooth transaction for the start to finish.Help Me Find My Perfect Home
Your home search begins with finding a lender or mortgage broker, who will provide you with a pre-approval for a loan to purchase your new home.
Here are some of our preferred Lenders:
Escrow and Closing Costs
- Buyer selects a lender and provides information needed for the lender to pre-qualify for a home loan. For all cash transactions, proof of funds is required.
- Completion of the property search (finding the right one, at the location and price) prepare the Purchase Contract to to present to the Seller.
- Purchase Contract and Addendum with accepted and mutually agreed upon terms.
- Accepted Purchase Contract and Earnest Money deposited with Escrow/Title Company.
- Buyer (s) continue to work with lender, completing an application, providing requested documents in a timely manner, lock in the interest rate. (not applicable in all cash sales)
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement given to the buyer for review (To be signed and dated by buyer within 5 days), when available.
- Property Insurance claims history given to the buyer for review.
- Home Inspections (home, structural, roof, pool/spa, plumbing etc.)
- Inspection reports(s) reviewed and repairs requested in writing before the end of the inspection period, the Sellers then have 5 days to response to the request.
- Appraisal ordered for the loan or if requested by the Buyer in a cash transaction.
- Title Commitment, CCRs and HOA Disclosures given to the buyer for review.
- Buyer secures Homeowner’s insurance.
- Escrow Company collects payoffs and other information.
- Buyer conducts final walk-through prior to recordation and confirms the completion of all repairs and review of provided repair invoices.
- Buyer & Seller contact all utility companies to connect/disconnect service for the day of the closing/recording.
- Signing of documents by both Seller & Buyer at Escrow Company office.
- Funds from the lender or the buyer (cash) delivered to escrow.
- Documents recorded at County Recorder office.
- Escrow Company distributes funds and Buyer receives keys to their new home!
A home warranty is a service contract that covers the repair or replacement of important home system components and appliances that break down over time. Below are link to of our preferred vendors.
Are you relocating to this area? Looking for more information to help you find the right city and neighborhood for your family?
Our relocation guide includes the most up-to-date and vital information for people looking to move to our area.
Mobile Phone Search App
My Mobile App brings you the latest information, with powerful filters to keep search results relevant to your needs.
Tucson Housing Report
Get the latest Tucson Housing Report
Links to resources to help with your home transaction.