Why Sell Your Home With Adriana Loschner and The A Real Estate Team?
“Because Experience and Knowledge Matter”. Adriana, Edgar and Parisa bring over 58 years of experience, an unparalleled knowledge of the Tucson real estate market, the negotiating skills to assure you we will sell your home in the shortest amount of time and for the most amount of money and insure a smooth transaction for the start to finish.Contact Us About Selling Your Home.
Marketing Your Home
Selling a home takes a well thought out game plan. We’ll have that ready for you to sell your home, that we customize to suit your needs. We understand everyone’s situation and home cannot fit into a one size fits all box for marketing and strategy and we pride ourselves on having the experience and skills to plan accordingly.
What’s Your Home Worth?
Not sure if this is a good time to sell? Wondering how much you could get for your home? Let us create a comparative market analysis for your home, and an independent home value estimate from three different providers: MLS, RPR and Collateral Analytics to answer those questions and more.
Escrow and Closing Costs
Closing Costs for Sellers include but are not limited to commission fees, escrow fee, owners title policy, recording fee, and wire fees.
- Purchase Contract accepted and terms agreed upon.
- Contract and Earnest Money deposited with Escrow Company.
- Seller’s Property Disclosure given to the buyer for review (needs to be signed and dated by buyer within 5 days).
- Property Insurance claims history given to the buyer for review.
- Inspection reports(s) reviewed and repair request written and given to seller.
- Escrow Company collects payoffs and other information.
- Buyer conducts final walk-through 3 days prior to recordation and confirms the completion of all repairs and invoices provided.
- Buyer & Seller contact all utility companies to connect/disconnect service.
- Signing of documents by both Seller & Buyer at Escrow Company office.
- Documents recorded at County Recorder’s office.
- Escrow Company distributes funds.